Regional Sales Manager (Montreal / Calgary)
Montreal, Qc | Contractor | Sales Executive
Join the OURTIME team and make an impact in someone's life today! We are proud to be leaders in the industry of in-home and condo personal training in Montreal. As a Regional Sales Manger you will be required to Hire new employee contractors and benefit with commission based sales!
You set your own schedule!
- Identify key decision-makers and build strong relationships with customers
- Perform sales presentations to prospects
- Negotiate employee contracts and close new sales related deals
- Work closely with marketing and sales engineering and perform assessments to determine customer requirements
- Present a thorough territory plan within 90 days
- Set challenging goals, monitor progress, and make sure that results are achieved as planned
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, webinars, and trade shows events
- Current Personal Training Certification required
- Current CPR/AED Certification required
- 3+ years experience in personal training
- Degree or diploma in Health & Fitness or Kinesiology is an asset
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to travel within service area to client’s home or condominium gym
- Commission with respect to:
- Training Programs
- Online Training Sessions packages
- Selected Merchandising
- Employee Contracts
How to Apply:
- Submit a single PDF file containing your resume and documentation showing you have a valid and current Personal Training Certification and CPR/AED Certification
Inclusiveness: At OURTIMEFITNESS we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.