Senior Personal Trainer Level (III) (Montreal / Candiac / Rive-Sud / Calgary)
Montreal, Qc | Contractor | Personal Training / Online Training
Join the OURTIME team and make an impact in someone's life today! We are proud to be leaders in the industry of in-home and condo personal training in Montreal. We are currently looking for experienced Personal Trainers to work with us as independent contractors in servicing the above mentioned areas!
You set your own schedule!
- Provide fitness assessments to determine the client’s current fitness levels and goals both virtually and in person*
- Develop and deliver customized one-on-one and group training programs to clients that are designed to help them reach their individual fitness goals.
- Communicating directly and following up with clients.
- Obtain/compile documentation as required to meet industry guidelines
- Posting Blogs and related articles on trends in the fitness industry
- Current Personal Training Certification required
- Current CPR/AED Certification required
- 3+ years experience in personal training
- Degree or diploma in Health & Fitness or Kinesiology is an asset
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to travel within service area to client’s home or condominium gym
- Starting at $25 per hourly session (bi-weekly invoicing)
- Commission on Training Programs, Online Training Sessions packages, and selected Merchandising.
- Submit a single PDF file containing your resume and documentation showing you have a valid and current Personal Training Certification and CPR/AED Certification
Inclusiveness: At OURTIMEFITNESS we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.