Personal Trainer Level II (Montreal / Candiac / Rive-Sud / Calgary)
Montreal, Qc | Contractor | Personal Training
Join the OURTIME team and make an impact in someones life today! We are proud to be leaders in the industry of in-home and condo personal training in Montreal. We are currently looking for experienced Personal Trainers to work with us as independent contractors in servicing the above mentioned areas!
You set your own schedule!
- Provide fitness assessments to determine the client’s current fitness levels and goals
- Driving / commuting to nearby locations for services.
- Develop and deliver customized one-on-one and group training programs to clients that are designed to help them reach their individual fitness goals
- Current Personal Training Certification required
- Current CPR/AED Certification required
- 2+ years experience in personal training
- Degree or diploma in Health & Fitness or Kinesiology is an asset
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to travel within service area to client’s home or condominium gym
- Starting at $25 per hourly session (bi-weekly invoicing)
- Commission on client's first sale
- Submit a single PDF file containing your resume and documentation showing you have a valid and current Personal Training Certification and CPR/AED Certification