Personal Trainer Level (I) (Montreal / Candiac / Rive-Sud / Calgary)
Montreal, Qc | Contractor | Personal Training
Join the OURTIME team and make an impact in someone's life today! We are proud to be leaders in the industry of in-home and condo personal training in Montreal. We are currently looking for experienced Personal Trainers to work with us as independent contractors in servicing the above mentioned areas!
You set your own schedule!
- Deliver customized one-on-one and group training programs to clients that are designed to help them reach their individual fitness goals.
- Commute to nearby areas to offer fitness circuits.
- No experience in personal training required - (In-house training provided)
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to travel within service area
- Degree or diploma in Health & Fitness or Kinesiology is an asset
- Starting at $15 per hourly session (bi-weekly invoicing)
- Commission on client's first sale
- Submit a single PDF file containing your resume and documentation showing you have a valid and current Personal Training Certification and CPR/AED Certification
Inclusiveness: At OURTIMEFITNESS we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.